Do you have a photovoltaic system on a private house or a commercial roof, or you own a ground-mounted system? You would like to find out if your solar system or your solar farm is running without problems? The ENVARIS PV system check will give you all the answers. Our PV experts use the latest technology to check the performance of your PV system and investigate any errors or defects.
WHEN SHOULD A PV CHECK BE CARRIED OUT?
If your PV system is not producing the desired/projected returns or you suspect that there are installation or component deficiencies then you should perform a PV system check. Trained ENVARIS staff can detect even the smallest faults, especially as many cannot be seen by the naked eye, and help you get these fixed.
WHY SHOULD A PV CHECK BE CARRIED OUT?
Just like any other technical systems, a photovoltaic system has to be maintained appropriately. Unless you carry out regular maintenance of your solar installation, it is advisable to perform a PV system check from time to time. This ensures that your solar modules will continue to return optimum yields.
Following the thorough investigation, ENVARIS will provide a detailed report containing the data of your PV system. We will evaluate the data and present an assessment about the state of your photovoltaic installation.
Using modern measurement technology, we are also able to highlight hidden defects and damage on your photovoltaic system. The ENVARIS PV system check detects defects on your photovoltaic system and ENVARIS will help you with the necessary repairs.
- PV yield assessment to identify underachievement
- Assessment of your PV system on site
- Analysis of defects and errors in the overall system or individual components
- Characteristic curve measurement for performance analysis of the modules
- Thermographic inspection by hand or drone
- Electroluminescent recording (X-rays of the modules)
- Detailed report incl. suggestions for improvements
PV CHECK BEFORE THE END OF THE GUARANTEE OR WARRANTY PERIOD
Regardless of whether you operate a solar park or a roof system, we would advise to have your system checked for possible faults before the warranty or guarantee of the individual components or the entire system expires. It is important for all components to run without faults in order to receive optimal returns. By carrying out a PV system check before the end of your warranty and guarantee period, you will have the opportunity to raise any issues with the installation company or the manufacturer of the products. ENVARIS will check your system thoroughly to ensure even the smallest faults are identified. Our detailed test report will highlight any obvious as well as hidden deficiencies. This also includes small faults such as incipient delamination or snail tracks which can become major problems in the coming years. This way you can rest assured that your investment in a photovoltaic system is a long term success.
AS PART OF THE WARRANTY CHECK WE WILL EXAMINE THE FOLLOWING:
- Completeness of the plant documentation
- Condition of systems according to year of installation and the latest available technology
- Compatibility of PV components
- Yield assessment compared to other systems and the location
- State of components (small, large and future defects)